Information to the data processing under article 13 and 14 DSGVO
- We use only personnel-related data that we receive from our customers in the context of our business relationship. Among these data are: personal data (name, address, contact information), order data (contract data, project data, billing data, payment transactions), as well as data to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- We process personal data in accordance with the data protection regulations, namely: to the fulfilment of legal obligations and for the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- No data is processed, evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person. Include in the particularly: productivity, economy, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability and behaviour (profiling).
- There are no data processed, which are allocated by anonymization anyone specifically concerned (Pseudonymisation).
- We transfer any data to natural or legal persons, authorities, institutions or other outlets that process personal data (processor). Excluded are transfers to the fulfilment of legal obligations, as well as transfers to our Bank for purposes of payment traffic.
- We retain and store personal data in the framework of the statutory limitation period, and where necessary for the duration of the business relationship. Personal data will be stored in the form of documents, file cards or as electronic files.
- All natural and legal persons concerned have a right to be informed according to article 15 DSGVO and in accordance with article 16 DSGVO a right of rectification of personal data.
- We backup all data, taking into account the State of the art in accordance with article 31 DSGVO against data theft and data loss.
Sollenau, March 2018