Terms and Conditions (AGB)
(1) These AGB shall govern all transactions between guest and accommodation proprietor. The currently valid version is decisive.
(2) Contrary terms and conditions and special arrangements are only accepted if agreed expressly and in writing.
(3) If any provision of these terms and conditions should be invalid or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected thereby. In such a case, the Contracting Parties agree to replace the invalid provision by a provision that is coming close in the economic result.
(4) All disputes arising from this contract are possible by mutual agreement and out of court to clean up. Jurisdiction is Wiener Neustadt (Austria).
(5) The scope of a specific reservation has to be contractually agreed in an individual case.
(1) The accommodation contract is concluded by the acceptance of the order by the proprietor.
(2) Through a payment of the guest the accommodation agreement is legally binding.
(3) The performance of the deposit will be forfeited if the guest cancels the order.
(4) Is the rented apartment for reasons that lie in influence of the proprietor (double posting) unavailable, he is obliged to provide a suitable substitute accommodation.
(5) Is the rented apartment for reasons that lie beyond the control of the proprietor (force majeure) unavailable, the guest is entitled to ask for repayment.
(6) The rented apartments are on the day of arrival from 14:00 until the day of departure till 10:00 available.
Rights and obligations of the guest
(1) The guest acquires the right to use all rented premises, their equipment and facilities for common use.
(2) The guest is obliged to use all rented rooms and their furnishings and equipment carefully.
(3) The guest shall be liable for any damage and disadvantage that the proprietor suffers due to his fault.
(4) The use of the apartment and of the corresponding real estate (meadow, forest) is at your own risk. The guest has to report all security-related damage immediately and to take appropriate precautions to avoid possible hazards (accidents, snow removal).
Liability of the proprietor
(1) The proprietor shall be liable for damages that a guest suffers, only in case of gross fault (intent, gross negligence) and if the damage within the accommodation has occurred.
(2) The onus of proof of damage lies with the guest.
(3) The proprietor shall be liable only up to the amount of the agreed fee.
(1) Animals are allowed in the apartment only after prior approval and under an additional agreement.
(2) Visitors are accepted in a reasonable amount.
(3) The use of facilities of the apartment by visitors or their overnight stay is possible only after prior approval and under an additional agreement.